Introducing the Live Trac PT-10 Professional Plus GPS vehicle tracking system. The PT-10 Pro Plus includes a state-of-the-art 14 Ah lithium polymer battery system that provides 100 hours of continuous motion operation on a single charge. It's an ideal device for fleet managers who need to track vehicles, cargo, machinery, or employees for extended periods of time. What's more, the device conserves battery life, thanks to the built-in motion detector that shuts the PT-10 Pro Plus off when it isn't moving to conserve battery life.
Unlike other GPS trackers that take minutes to update, the PT-10 Pro GPS vehicle tracking system updates every 10 seconds when moving over 10 miles per hour. Position accuracy updates within 8 inches.
PT-10 Professional Plus GPS Tracking System
Once logged into our state-of-the-art web-based system, you'll appreciate being able to see your drivers out on the road as the PT-10 Professional Plus glides across your computer screen. With the ability to adjust map views, you can get a close up, satellite, or hybrid look at your PT-10 Pro Plus location.
* Super fast 10 second unlimited updates when traveling over 10 mph (or walking every 20 feet).
* 100 hours of continuous motion operation.
* 3.3 months of driving time at 1 hour per day. 14 Ah battery size.
* Many online reports such as Start/Stop reports, Excessive Idling, Mileage By State, and many more.
* Completely rechargeable Li-Polymer battery by plugging the PT-10 Pro Plus into a computer using the supplied USB cable or use the 120 VAC (AC voltage) wall charger.
* 12 hour full charge battery time.
* Battery life indicator viewable from web interface.
* Zone alert - notification through SMS text message or email.
* Speed alert. Alerts you when speed thresholds are exceeded.
* No software to install; works right out of the box because the PT-10 Pro Plus is already configured.
* Opportunity to view data live through iPhone, iPad, Droid.
* 90 Days of historical playback of vehicle location, which is a useful feature for fleet managers.
* Works anywhere. The PT-10 Professional Plus can be configured to work in Canada, Mexico, and many other countries.
* Live chat support is embedded into the device.
* Hardened magnetic mount case / waterproof system.
The Live Trac PT-10 Pro Plus GPS vehicle tracking system is easy to install and requires a monthly service plan. There are no long-term contracts. Our month-to-month unlimited 10 second update service plan is $39.95 per month with no activation fee. Add on PT-10 Pro Plus 14 Ah Battery Kit for $299.00.
Your Purchase Includes:
* PT-10 Pro Plus GPS Vehicle Tracker
* 120 VAC (AC Voltage) Wall Charger
* USB Charging Cable
* Mount Case (Magnetic)
* Free Activation
* 14 Ah Extended Run Time Battery
* PT-10 Pro Plus User Manual
* Hex Key
* External Battery Charger
* Free UPS Ground Shipping
The PT-10 Pro Plus GPS vehicle Tracking system uses up to 14 GPS satellites to capture vehicle tracking data on your fleet. By using this satellite technology, the PT-10 Pro Plus calculates precise speed, position, and direction of travel -- all in a matter of seconds. The captured data is streamed wirelessly and securely through AT&T Digital Cellular Network to a web server where you can view it live on your computer.
The Live Trac PT-10 Professional Plus GPS vehicle tracking system comes with our 30 day money back guarantee. If after 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your PT-10 Pro Plus device, we will refund the entire cost of the device.
Other PT-10 Series GPS trackers include the PT-10, PT-10 Pro, and PT-100.
The PT-10 Professional Plus Device Has A Rechargeable Battery That Will Last For Approximately One Hundred Motion Hours. Meaning, A Vehicle That Is In Motion Driving For Two Hours Per Day, Will Have A Charge That Will Last For About Fifty Days.
Average Operating Time: 100 Motion Hours
Coverage: US, Canada, Mexico & Numerous Other Countries
Dimensions: 5" Length x 4" Width x 2.75" Height
GSM Channels: 850/1900/900/1800
Battery Charge Time: 12 Hrs
Battery 14000 mAh Lithium Polymer 3.7v Battery
The Live Trac Web Platform
* Powered By Over 200 Quad Core Blade Servers
* Redundant Megabit Fiber Connections To The Internet
* Servers Are In A Secured Facility In The United States - Undisclosed Location
* Halon Fire Protection System
* Data Backups
* Battery & Full Diesel Power Generator Backup
Rest Assured System Uptime Rates Are At 99.99%.
Platform Updates: A dedicated team of full-time programmers are constantly working on new system features, and system maintenance.
Updates Are Seamless - and rollouts are done on a regular basis.
GPS Data Is Transmitted From Device Over GSM Data Networks - In The US, we use ATT:
View Fleet Tracking Coverage Map
Service Is Billed Month To Month - There Are No Long Term Contracts.
PT-10 Series Device Subscription Plans:
10 Second Tracking - $39.95 per month per device
Position Updates Every 20 Feet Under 10 MPH - Every 10 Seconds Over 10 MPH
* Unlimited Web Access To Tracking System/Reports
* Unlimited Text/Email Alerts
* Unlimited Geo-Fences/Alerts
* Unlimited Number Of Users
* World Class Technical Support - Phone, E-mail & Live Web Chat
* System Upgrades & Enhancements - Included
* No Software/Server Maintenance
In addition, if you would like to view your devices from any Iphone/Ipad/Itouch or Droid mobile phone - our mobile software tracking application are available to download. Because we use Google's Premiere Licensed Maps System for the mobile applications, a small per month/per asset charge is applied to each "device" - to cover these licensing costs. An unlimited number of mobile devices can be used to access your account. See the activation form for mobile apps pricing.
We will activate when you tell us to do so - service activation page
. Once your PT-10 is activated, you will be pro-rated for service at $1.33 per day for the remaining days of the current month.
We will auto-bill the credit card used at time of activation on the first of every month.
If at anytime you wish to stop service, visit our service cancellation page
. Requests for cancellation must be received by the 25th day of the month you wish to cancel service in.
You can also re-activate at anytime, a $19.95 service reactivation applies.
Please keep in mind - our subscription fees cover more than just wireless data transfer. Servers, support, licensed maps, etc. are associated costs that we are responsible for in order to run and successfully maintain a viable business. We try extremely hard to keep our costs down, so you our customer is presented with an extremely affordable competitive cost effective solution.