Introducing the Live Trac PT-10 Professional GPS GSM Tracker. Our best selling PT-10 includes a state-of-the-art lithium polymer battery system that provides 60 hours of in-motion tracking. The remarkable device is so precise; it's accurate within 8 inches.
Unlike other GPS trackers that take minutes to update, the PT-10 Pro GPS vehicle tracker updates every 10 seconds when moving over 10 miles per hour. It's an ideal device for fleet managers who need long battery life to monitor and track employees and fleet vehicles.
PT-10 Professional GPS GSM Tracker Wireless System
Once logged into our state-of-the-art web-based system, you'll appreciate being able to see your drivers out on the road as the PT-10 Pro glides across your computer screen. With the ability to adjust map views, you can get a close up, satellite, or hybrid look at your PT-10 Pro's location.
* Super fast 10 second unlimited updates when traveling over 10 mph (or walking over 20 feet).
* 60 hours of continuous motion operation.
* 2 months of driving time at 1 hour per day. 1 month of driving time at 2 hours a day. 9.2 Ah battery size.
* Many online reports such as Start/Stop reports, Excessive Idling, Mileage By State, and many more.
* Completely rechargeable Li-Polymer battery by plugging the PT-10 Pro into a computer using the supplied USB cable or use the 120 VAC (AC voltage) wall charger.
* 9 hour full charge battery time.
* Current address lookup.
* Battery life indicator viewable from web interface.
* Zone alert - notification through SMS text message or email.
* Speed alert. Alerts you when speed thresholds are exceeded.
* No software to install; works right out of the box because the PT-10 Pro is already configured.
* Opportunity to view data live through iPhone, iPad, Droid.
* 90 Days of historical playback of vehicle location, which is a useful feature for fleet managers.
* Works anywhere. The PT-10 Professional can be configured to work outside the US.
* Live chat support is embedded into the device.
* Waterproof magnetic mount case.
The Live Trac PT-10 Pro is easy to install and requires a monthly service plan. There are no long-term contracts. Our month-to-month unlimited 10 second update service plan is $39.95 per month with no activation fee.
Your Purchase Includes:
* PT-10 Pro GPS GSM Tracker
* 120 VAC (AC Voltage) Wall Charger
* USB Charging Cable
* Mount Case (Magnetic)
* Free Activation
* Extended Run Time Battery
* PT-10 Pro User Manual
* Hex Key
* External Battery Charger
* Free UPS Ground Shipping
The PT-10 Pro GPS GSM Tracker uses up to 14 GPS satellites to capture vehicle tracking data on your fleet. By using this satellite technology, the PT-10 Pro calculates precise speed, position, and direction of travel -- all in a matter of seconds. The captured data is streamed wirelessly and securely through AT&T Digital Cellular Network to a web server where you can view it live on your computer.
Other PT-10 Series GPS trackers include the PT-10, PT-10 Pro Plus, and PT-100.
The Live Trac PT-10 Professional GPS GSM tracker comes with our 30 day money back guarantee. If after 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your PT-10 Pro device, we will refund the entire cost of the device.
The PT-10 Professional Device Has A Rechargeable Battery That Will Last For Approximately Sixty Motion Hours. Meaning, A Vehicle That Is In Motion Driving For Two Hours Per Day, And The PT-10 Professional's Charge Will Last For About Thirty Days.
* Average Operating Time: 60 hrs - motion activated
* Coverage: ATT 3G Digital Data Network
* Dimensions: 5" Length x 4" Width x 2.75" Height
* GSM Channels: 850/1900 (US) 900/1800 (Overseas)
* Battery Charge Time: 9 hrs to full charge
* Battery: 9200 mAh 3.7v battery
* Operating Temperatures: -4 Degrees F to 140 Degrees F
* 12 Month Warranty
* UPC: 804879185667
The Live Trac Web Platform
* Powered By Over 200 Quad Core Blade Servers
* Redundant Megabit Fiber Connections To The Internet
* Servers Are In A Secured Facility In The United States - Undisclosed Location
* Halon Fire Protection System
* Data Backups
* Battery & Full Diesel Power Generator Backup
Rest Assured System Uptime Rates Are At 99.99%.
Platform Updates: A dedicated team of full-time programmers are constantly working on new system features, and system maintenance.
Updates Are Seamless - and rollouts are done on a regular basis.
GPS Data Is Transmitted From Device Over GSM Data Networks - In The US, we use ATT:
View Fleet Tracking Coverage Map
Service Is Billed Month To Month - There Are No Long Term Contracts.
PT-10 Series Device Subscription Plans:
10 Second Tracking - $39.95 per month per device
Position Updates Every 20 Feet Under 10 MPH - Every 10 Seconds Over 10 MPH
* Unlimited Web Access To Tracking System/Reports
* Unlimited Text/Email Alerts
* Unlimited Geo-Fences/Alerts
* Unlimited Number Of Users
* World Class Technical Support - Phone, E-mail & Live Web Chat
* System Upgrades & Enhancements - Included
* No Software/Server Maintenance
In addition, if you would like to view your devices from any Iphone/Ipad/Itouch or Droid mobile phone - our mobile software tracking application are available to download. Because we use Google's Premiere Licensed Maps System for the mobile applications, a small per month/per asset charge is applied to each "device" - to cover these licensing costs. An unlimited number of mobile devices can be used to access your account. See the activation form for mobile apps pricing.
We will activate when you tell us to do so - service activation page
. Once your PT10 is activated, you will be pro-rated for service at $1.33 per day for the remaining days of the current month.
We will auto-bill the credit card used at time of activation on the first of every month.
If at anytime you wish to stop service, visit our service cancellation page
. Requests for cancellation must be received by the 25th day of the month you wish to cancel service in.
You can also re-activate at anytime, a $19.95 service reactivation applies.
Please keep in mind - our subscription fees cover more than just wireless data transfer. Servers, support, licensed maps, etc. are associated costs that we are responsible for in order to run and successfully maintain a viable business. We try extremely hard to keep our costs down, so you our customer is presented with an extremely affordable competitive cost effective solution.